1) Dust control, improve indoor air quality.
2) As new advertising(identification) channel and carrier, also as gifts and promotional giveaways.
3) Promoting corporate image, such as boutique shop, flagship shop, showroom.
4) Anti-slip rubber backing in case of people slip on the floor.
1) Global sole supplier to IKEA for 10 years;
2) Largest rubber mat producer in China;
3) Qualified and recognized supplier to IKEA, Wal-mart, LIDL, etc;
4) Superior quality. Quality certified by Oeko-tex100, Reach, ISO9001;
5) Chromojet printing machines imported from Zimmer in Australia;
6) Advanced production technology;
7) MOQ 1 piece only;
8) Any logo or customizing design are welcomed;
9) Many design and size available, our own designer can help customer develop new item;
10) Anti-slip backing design, easy to wash and clean;
11) Prompt reply and fast delivery;
12) Competitive price;
13) Provide our own freight forwarding, and get low courier rate from DHL/Fedex/UPS/TNT.
1. Our Customers:
Ikea, Wal-mart, LIDL, ALDI, Jusco, Sears, K-mart, Kohl's, Target, Lowes, Jcpenney
2. Our Markets:
Europe, North America and South America, Asia, Japan, Australia
3. Quality Control:
1) Quality guarantee;
2) Promise the perfect packing;
3) Standard quality inspection system before delivery;
4) Mass production sample is available before delivery;
5) Provide the best documents service;
4. Packing & Shipping & Delivery Time:
For small size 40x60cm, 50x80cm: 1pcs/polybag, 15-30pcs flatted into a carton.
For middle size 60x100cm etc: 1pcs/roll, 8-10 rolls put into a carton.
For larger size 133x120cm etc: 1pcs/roll, put 2-4 rolls into a polybag.
For extra larger size 136x183cm etc: 1 pcs/roll, put 1-2 rolls into a polybag.
Below 50kgs (20m2), we suggest you choose DHL, Fedex, UPS or TNT.
50kgs-250kgs (20-100m2), by air.
More than 250kgs (100m2), by sea.
10M2, 15days; 10-200m2, About 30days; Above 200M2, 45days
After the sample and order details confirmed and deposit recieved.
1. Question: Is there a minimum order quantity?
Answer: No, we produce starting from one piece. An ideal order quantity for production would be 100sqm or more.
2. Question: What's the size for a rubber mat?
Answer: Rubber mat's regular sizes are 210cm wide or below, and 600cm long or below. Longer length is acceptable subject to a minimum surcharge.
3. Question: How to determine the rubber mat design?
Answer: I Choose readymade design from Jackson design pictures database.
II Design by yourself. You need to provide Image-files, such as, JPG, TIF, PSD or EPS; BMP, PCX, scanned images (at least 300 DPI, bright, minimum 10x15cm). Please note that letters have to be at least 4 cm to be readable on the mat. Avoid combinations of very similar colors with little contrast, e. G. Marine and black.
4. Question: How to choose design colors?
Answer: For your individual mat, you can choose design colors from RGB or Pantone, If exact colors cannot be appointed, our own professional design team can make colors according to the design picture you provided and send it back to you for veriification and approval.
5. Question: How many colors can be produced in one design?
Answer: 1) Normaily within 12 colors inclusive of white color;
2) For those between 13-24 colors can be produced subjected with surcharge;
|Pile Material||100% Nylon|
|Pile Weight||350g /m2-945g/m2|
|Pile Height||3mm -7mm|
|Backing Material||Rubber or Thermoplastic Rubber ( TPR )|
|Back Thickness||1.2mm or 2mm|
|Color Fastness||4-4.5 grade|
|Product Test||Pass the IKEA, Target, Wal-Mart, Costco, LIDL Tests|
|Quality Certified||Oeko-tex100, ISO9001, ISO14001 , REACH, IKEA Standard|
|Preshipment Inspection||Accepted. Usually inspected by BV, ITS.|
|Factory Audit : CSR, Quality,Anti-Terrorism, etc||BSCI, IKEA, Wal-Mart, Target, Lowes, LIDL, K-mart, etc|
Product Categories : Other Carpet